The MMTC staff can assist you with a variety of issues. We emphasize that we do not provide legal advice to individuals. However, we may be able to answer non-legal questions or assist in locating qualified counsel if a problem requires legal assistance.
Here are some of the subjects we’re qualified to address –
- How you can become a media or telecom entrepreneur
- How you can develop a media or telecom career How you can choose a college or university with an emphasis in media, telecom or journalism
- How to register a complaint concerning demeaning, stereotypical, or violent television or radio programming
- How your child’s school or library can receive Internet access and support
- How your community can receive quality, affordable, and equal-opportunity broadband service
To make an inquiry, please fill out the fields below. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.