Boot Camp: How to Become a Next Generation Digital Media Entrepreneur
Presented in collaboration with MMTC Broadcasting, Digital Diversity Network (DDN), and National Association of Multicultural Digital Entrepreneurs (NAMDE)*
Description: Digital media industry experts discuss opportunities for entrepreneurs in adigital economy, such as online distribution, channel sharing, use of digital subchannels, LMAs, video-on-demand and leased access arrangements, and opportunities in the mobile applications economy.
- Co-Presiding Officers, Joycelyn F. James, Esq., Senior Attorney and Cathy Hughes Fellow, MMTC, and Erin Horne McKinney, Executive Director, National Association of Multicultural Digital Entrepreneurs (NAMDE)
- Clayton Banks, President and CEO, Ember Media; Technology Director, Digital Diversity Network (DDN)
- York Eggleston IV, Chief Executive Officer, Semantic Labs; Co-Founder and Member, Board of Directors, NAMDE
- Bruce Lincoln, Founder and Chief Design Scientist, Urban Cyberspace Company; Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Columbia University
- Shawna Rene Odour, Host & Special Projects Producer, SiriusXM; Founder, Green Lioness Media
- Lateef A. Sarnor, Head of Multicultural Sales and Marketing Strategy, AOL
- Aaron Saunders, Founder, Clearly Innovative, Inc.
- Navarrow Wright, Chief Technology Officer, Interactive One