The Common Sense Case for Tech, Corporate, and Government Diversity
Description: Panelists address the importance of diversity and inclusion in the workforce, the C-suite, and on corporate boards, as well as how promoting diverse entrepreneurs helps generate jobs in communities of color. Following a presentation on a recent study of the lack of diversity among Senate staff, panelists will discuss the importance of diversity in government and business.
- Spencer Overton, President, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies
- Troy Clair, Chief of Staff, Office of Congressman G.K. Butterfield
- Andrea Hoffman, Founder and CEO, Culture Shift Labs; Co-Author, 50 Billion Dollar Boss
- Kham Moua, Policy and Communications Manager, OCA – Asian Pacific American Advocates
- Antonio Williams, Senior Director, Government and External Affairs, Comcast