Paths for Diverse Participation in the Supply Chain
Description: Industry leaders discuss how telecom and broadband regulatory reform can advance multicultural entrepreneurship, jobs, and economic opportunity; how the FCC can best react to market trends; and how the FCC should examine its rules to enable diversity and innovation while reducing barriers to entry.
- Ronald Johnson, Founder and President, Solutions4Change LLC; Treasurer, MMTC Board of Directors
- Hon. Jonathan Adelstein, President and CEO, PCIA – The Wireless Infrastructure Association
- Ron Busby, President, U.S. Black Chambers, Inc.
- Don Cravins, Jr., Senior Vice President for Policy and Executive Director of the Washington Bureau, National Urban League
- Kimberly Marcus, Director, Supplier Diversity, AARP
- Thomas Reed, Director, Office of Communications Business Opportunities (OCBO), FCC