Description: Former members of Congress and federal and state legislative leaders discuss the policies, best practices, public-private partnerships, regulatory initiatives, legislation, and executive orders that can drive technological change, job creation, innovation, and economic opportunity.
- Nicol Turner-Lee, Ph.D., Vice President and Chief Research and Policy Officer, MMTC
- Ari Fitzgerald, Partner, Hogan Lovells; Secretary, MMTC Board of Directors
- Kim M. Keenan, President and CEO, MMTC
- Alan Davidson, Director of Digital Economy, National Telecommunications and Information Association, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Hon. Catherine Pugh, Member, Maryland State Senate; President, National Black Caucus of State Legislators
- Hon. Clifford “Cliff” Stearns, Member of Congress Emeritus; Co-Chair, New Telecom and Internet Policy Taskforce, MMTC
- Hon. Edolphus “Ed” Towns, Member of Congress Emeritus; Co-Chair, New Telecom and Internet Policy Taskforce, MMTC