Overcoming Barriers and Creating Opportunity in Spectrum and Infrastructure
Description: Government and industry representatives share strategies for improving diverse participation in network infrastructure and deployment of broadband.
- Kim M. Keenan, President and CEO, MMTC
- Kathleen Grillo, Senior Vice President of Federal Regulatory Affairs, Verizon
- Jonathan Banks, Senior Vice President, Law and Policy, United States Telecom Association
- Coleman Bazelon, Ph.D., Principal, The Brattle Group
- Jamie Hastings, Vice President, External and State Affairs, CTIA – The Wireless Association
- Edward Smith, Senior Legislative Director, Office of Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler